In this Telly Award Winning program, you will learn to construct a set of decorative knots and braids from a view over Robert's shoulder using a step-by-step sequence that is easy to understand and follow.
A complete list of the tools, supplies and materials needed are discussed.
Robert elaborates on knot tying skills which will become important building blocks for use in many other fancy knotting projects. Robert explores how these building blocks can be combined to produce a wide variety of exciting projects which will provide enjoyment for many years to come.
- What you will learn: Knotting History & Terms
- Tools & Supplies
- Considerations in Choosing Materials
- Knot Tying & Tightening Skills
- Braiding Skills · Finishing Techniques
- Constrictor Knot
- Decorative Knots 7 Lead 6 Bight Turk's Head Herringbone Interweave Gaucho Interweave Spanish Ring
- Braids 4 Strand Braid 6 Strand Braid 8 Strand Braid
- Color Combinations & Project Design
- Project Ideas Decorative projects like these will become topics of conversation among friends and family alike.
And they make great gifts too. Enjoy! Robert Black DVD 6 Hour Home Study Course